This position is in a fast paced environment within the Department of Defense supporting cybersecurity systems. You will be working with a tool that provides software & hardware inventory, patching compliance and configuration compliance for the Department of Defense. The tool supports various officials with their Assessment and Accreditation process, FISMA reporting, Compliance reporting and monitoring and software tracking. This position is 100% telework.
Provide quality assurance (QA) testing support for all aspects of releases, including new functionality, Hot Fixes and adhoc releases. Will support the defined testing framework requirements and develop or integrate open source test tools to automate test cases and capture test results or metrics and reports. Assist in the design of test specifications, creating a test strategy for new and existing features, and automate as many test cases as possible using the test framework or other open source test tools. Leverage test and development best practices, patterns, and processes within test and development teams. Work with the development teams to ensure front-end, back-end, and database system meet the defined success criteria for all requirements in each release. Support the development and maintenance of a Test and Evaluation Master Plan in support of each release and update the plan throughout the development cycle.
· Secret clearance
· Bachelor’s degree with 1-years experience
· Experience with implementing testing for continuous integration and deployment processes
· Experience with technical writing and creation of client-ready deliverables
· Experience with JIRA or similar issue tracking software
· Ability to show creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
· Ability to be comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
· Ability to show passion for software testing and quality and be a team player with high energy who thrives in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams, and multi-task on multiple products and projects
· Ability to be results-oriented with a client focus
· Ability to multitask and thrive in an Agile Software Development Lifecycle
· Possession of excellent organizational skills, including tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesizing the results
· Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills using a variety of mediums
· Possession of excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills