In support of the Department of Statue Bureau of Consular Affairs the successful candidate will participate as a member of the Agile software devlopement team to provide technical expertise to maintain and enhance visa processing systems for non-citizen applicants.
Utilize the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) method of Agile software development
- Interface with clients and other project stakeholders to lead the delivery of product releases
- Track the progress of release schedules across the contract and oversee the generation and dissemination of the weekly project status report.
- Facilitate contract-wide Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective ceremonies.
- Proactively manage and mitigate risks and issues across Scrum team.
- Manage the activities, user stories, tasks, and deliverables of application releases throughout the Agile SAFe SDLC
- Elicit, analyze, document, help prioritize, and manage requirements from multiple stakeholders and assist the team in transforming them into user stories.
- Conduct Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospectives, Daily Stand Up, and other Agile team ceremonies
- Identify process improvements across the project.
- Manage execution of tests for a release
A minimum of 3 - 8 years experience with Agile software development to include managing and mitigating risks and issues developed by the team.